Download the new release by following this link.
Here is the list of the bugs corrected by iTop 2.2.1 maintenance version:
- #1165: Backup with errors fills up tmp-directories with lots of backup-files
- #1150: Spurious message "A restore is running. Please wait..."
- #1174: Support of HTML fields in the bulk modify forms
- #1153: Preserve leading zeroes in the Excel export ("numeric" fields)
- #1183: Grouping threshold is now taken into account for "Depends on..." graphs (i.e. grouping backwards)
- #1176: In the notifications, empty placeholders must be rendered as an empty string (restoring the behavior of the previous version)
- Add/remove on 1-N links: Support of derived classes in "add_remove" edition mode for AttributeLinkSet fields (the search form was not refreshing / loading properly when toggling the class to search for).
- Request templates: Not working if a field of type ENUM is specified as a list of values (as opposed to an OQL) and if one of the values contains special (accentuated) characters.
- Tickets created from emails:
- Support the emails without a subject
- Automatic filtering of emails via the subject (regular expression) for the purpose of eliminating autoreplies.
- Very advanced: fixed a compatibility issue, only for custom implementations of itop-standard-email-synchro